- 2D/3D illustrator, graphic/web designer, video editor.
- Loving digital painting since 2000. Living with pen tablets since 2001.
- Early bird.
- Likes: 3D illustration, house music, lo-fi beats, coffee, workout, life hack, Markdown.
- Dislikes: Coding (I prefer to make graphics), late night, umbiguous words and attitude.
- Languages: Japanese (native), English (intermediate), Russian (still a beginner, but recently I understand what people write about on instagram).
- Primarily used: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, Lightroom, Blender
- As needed: Unreal Engine, Maya, Zbrush, Substance Painter
On the Web
- Instagram erika.obama
- Twitter @ObamaErika
- YouTube: Erika Obama
- Behance: erikaobama
- Sketchfab: erikaobama
Offers for illustration, design and other creative projects are welcome!
To offer, please send an email from here.
If you’d like to ask me about commission, please fill in the template below at first, so as to insert it in your message.
[ Request Template ]
Describe what you want : e.g., I want a concept art for a theatre play in realistic style.
Aim for : e.g., Banners for a website / Manga Ads / Concept art of a game, picture book, theatre play, whatever.
Estimated budget : $–,—- (you can also fill it with ¥.)
Due to date : — / — / —
Size / resolution : e.g., A4 / 1000px x 500px, 350dpi etc…